In a tough environment, sometimes steel is not the best answer.
SuperCell composite tanks offer greater durability against environmental conditions especially for coastal or high humidity environments.
Features safe potable grade virgin polypropylene liner with a strong and durable fibreglass outer shell for a long service life.
Supercell F tanks can be used as storage units for water under pressure in:-
WHY CHOOSE THE DAVEY Supercell F Tanks?
All ‘non-metal’ wet internals, including inlet, makes Supercell F ideal for aggressive water and/or environments.
- Patented CAD2 captive diaphragm held firmly in a central position:
- Less movement allowing use of a thicker reinforced diaphragm material than a bag or bladder tank for longer life.
- Diaphragm and liner design dramatically reduces the opportunity for condensation inside the air chamber.
- Heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets all major worldwide requirements for potable water applications:
- Safe potable grade virgin polypropylene liner seals the water from the tank shell:
- Longer tank life
- Specific wear areas reinforced for longer life of internal parts.
- Unique composite tank with smooth wear resistant polypropylene internal shell and strong, durable fibreglass outer shell:
- Long service life
- Ideal for aggressive water.
- Every tank is individually tested:
- Guaranteed reliable operation
- Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001, NSF Standard 61, CE/PED, WRAS and Gost quality standards:
- Consistency of the product