WHY CHOOSE THE Monsoon Compact 1V Variable Speed Pump or Pump Set?
- Provides constant pressure via variable speed control for single pumps up to 11kW.
- All units are factory programmed to suit standard zero suction installations.
- Simple to operate keypad with well-structured menu system which allows for fast commissioning and troublefree operation, including:
- Graphical and text keypad with multiple language support
- 3 colour LED status indicator on the control unit:
- Trend display for two signals at the same time
- Easy commissioning tools ensure a hassle-free set up whatever the application. Easy diagnostic with help in plain text is provided for each parameter, signal and fault.
- Easy integration with plant automation system using builtin Modbus RTU (RS485) or Modbus TCP (Ethernet)
- Automatic sensing of “no flow” condition via pressure boosting to protect the pump
- Graphic keypad display shows pump operation, status and fault conditions, power on, pump running, VSD fault, high pressure and low pressure faults and no flow testing.
- On-Off buttons on display module for easy manual intervention.
- Selectable manual control for commissioning
- Multiple digital and analogue inputs to allow for remote start input for control via an irrigation controller, or external sensor etc
- Programmable output relays for external communications of fault conditions, lag pump or jockey pump operation
- Easily selectable options for pump freezing shut down, pipe fill mode, pressure loss compensation, even the ability to add a priming pump if needed
Ideal for pumping clean, non-aggressive liquids, free of fibres in suspension, suitable for applications such as:-
- Agriculture and turf watering
- Commercial and industrial processes
- Pressure boosting in commercial buildings
- Water Supply – Rural and industrial
- Commercial – High pressure washing and water treatment