- External home fire protection sprinkler systems
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey Remote Start Firefighter MkII?
For added security in a bushfire situation, or to eliminate travel time to a remotely located pump, the Davey Remote Start Firefighter provides a number of options for starting and stopping; manually, remotely via SMS or automatically.
The pump can be stopped using input sensors connected to it, for example - if using float sensor, the pump starts or stops when the tank water level is low or high respectively. Other inputs that might turn the pump off are: manual start/stop, Loss of prime, pressure switch.
Importantly; the new in-built modem can connect to 2G, 3G and 4G network depend on which one is available in your area.
Start options are:
- Electric (via key switch) or recoil starter
- SMS start (subject to subscription and reception)
- Immediate, delayed start or timed run
- Heat sensors (Davey optional accessory P/N: 402939
- Remote switch, e.g. float switch, panic button in house, etc.
The pump unit can only be stopped by the following methods:
- Key switch on engine turned to OFF position
- SMS stop signal or SMS timed run expired
- Engine stop due to no fuel remaining or oil alert system shut down
Multiple users can be registered to operate and receive SMS feedback. All registered users receive SMS feedback and warnings, such as:
- Pump Start and Pump Stop
- Battery Low
- General Status
- Engine Service and SIM Subscription reminders
The SIM in the unit’s control centre is factory fitted and ready to use utilising the Telstra network across Australia. Ongoing use of the SMS function is subject to
reception and subscription status.
Request Further Info