The 56 models available provide flow rates up to 80m3/hr and pressure up to 230m. Suitable for a very wide range of uses, from domestic and farm, to industrial applications.
- All Stainless Steel Pump Ends - All hydraulic parts are made from 304SS with shafts being made from 316SD to provide higher corrosion and abrasion resistance for a longer pump life.
- Stainless Steel Companion Flanges - Threaded 304SS companion flanges with gaskets, nuts, bolts and washers are included with every pump for easier installation.
- Mechanical Seals - Hard-faced mechanical seals provide a longer life. VM16 models and larger have cartridge seals for faster changeover.
- MEPS compliant - all 3 phase motors are Minimum Energy Performance Standards compliant for greater energy efficiency and lower running costs.
- Rotating Elements - Replacing all moving hydraulic parts as a single unit ensures minimal maintenance downtime.
- Teflon Neck Rings - Provide less vibration, noise and sensitivity to thermal expansion to help maintain high pump efficiency.
- Raised Bottom Bearings - Raising this bearing reduces the risk of damage from sediments and increases the life of the bearing.
- High Temperatures - Pumps can operate in temperatures from -15 to 70oC
- High IP Rating - VM motors are IP55 and are suitable for outdoor applications
- Large Single Phase Motors - Available up to 4.0kW
Smart Energy Practice with Davey Monsoon VSD Drives
Consider Davey VSD Drives on your Davey CM, CS & VM pumps for improved efficency and performance.
VSD can be used to optimise many jobs from irrigation to pressure boosting for your building. The perfect partner they are easy to use and set up and can dramatically reduce electricity consumption and provide much greater flexibility by adjusting to your onsite requirements.
- Electrolytic-Free DC link capacitors for extended life span
- Multi-parameter display for easy inspection of your pumps performance
- Onboard PID control and stop function makes it easy to run your pump to optimum pressure and automatically adjust
- Built-in system protection for your pump, pipes and system
- Multiple pump capability means you can link up to 8 drives for maximum flexibility
Davey Monsoon VSD is not limited to the pumps identified above, however consult your Davey dealer for further details.